We are OPEN and treating patients during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our hours are still Monday thru Friday 7AM-5PM in the office as well as TeleMed. We now offer TeleMed for those patients that don’t want to come to the office. TeleMed is conducted by video via FaceTime (Apple Products) or SKYPE (Other Smart Phones or Computer), we can also call our patients that do not have access to internet sources.
Like Us on FaceBook for all the latest information @EastValleyIMAZ.
We want to assure our patient community that East Valley Internal Medicine is actively taking measures to maintain a safe environment for our patients and staff. The health, safety and peace of mind of our patients is our top priority. From the beginning of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, we’ve been following the updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Arizona Department of Health Services to stay up to date with the latest information.
Over the last few weeks, we have been and will continue taking many steps to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
These steps include:
• Implementing enhanced sanitary procedures
• Removing reading material to help limit the spread of the virus
• Temporarily, we will no longer offer candy
• Hand sanitizer for patients in the Lobby, Patient Exam Rooms and other common areas
• We have limited non-essential visitors to our office. Drug Reps, Ancillary Services Reps or any outside entities will not be allowed in our office as they visit many medical offices throughout their workday.
• If you are a patient that is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we ask that you let our appointment scheduler know so precautions can be taken for the safety of other patients and our staff.
• Patients that have a temperature will be treated in the West Wing of EVIM and told to call our office prior to arrival.
• ALL other patients will be treated in the East Wing of EVIM as per normal office procedure.
For more information on COVID-19 symptoms, prevention and more, visit: